Evolutionary Evo

Evo has arrived!


Hi again, 

Today I'd love to introduce to you all my personal all time favorite hair-care products, Brought to you by Evo.
Recently I purchase the Evo 'Ritual Salvation' value pack. Which consisted of:

  • Ritual Salvation shampoo - 300ml
  • Ritual Salvation conditioner - 300ml
  • Mane Prescription protein treatment - 150ml
All up, the pack costed me around $58. Though the end results were phenomenal. My hair instantly felt healthier than it ever has before.
Though, what I love most about the Evo hair range, are the quirky sentences they put on each of the products...who thought washing your hair could be so entertaining!

Evo 'Ritual Salvation' & 'Mane Prescription' range

"fresh from the primordial gene pool, the best cutters, designers and lab rats in the business have created evo: the most luxurious, innovative and yet sensible hair care range that has ever existed. born from a desire to produce a high quality salon range (and not sell it as the answer to life, love and other woes), evo steps outside the normal realm of truth-stretching invention, to help people think a little and look good, all at the same time. evo... sweet revenge against an industry of over-inflated truths." http://www.evohair.com/about-us
See what I mean?!

Final Star Rating 
★★★★


Anyway, thanks for reading, I hope you try out Evo's hair care range. If It was fantastic for me, I highly doubt that it wont be for you. 
Go on...I dare you!

Stay pretty xxx


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment