Introducing Scarlet - The newest beauty in the GHD collection


GHD Scarlet Collection

"SAY HELLO TO MY NEW
'LITTLE FRIEND'
SCARLET...SHE'S RED HOT!" 


RRP: $259.00

BUY WITH CONFIDENCE...USE WITH CONFIDENCE!

OMG everyone, Introducing the fabulous Limited Edition GHD Scarlet. This little beauty is one of my 'must haves' of the year/decade.
Previously, GHD has released numerous models of the 'GHD straightener'. 
For example:

  • GHD IV STYLER
  • GHD IV MINI STYLER
  • GOLD CLASSIC STYLER
  • GOLD MINI STYLER
  • GOLD MAX STYLER
  • VINTAGE LIMITED EDITION GHD
  • GHD LIMITED EDITION "PEACOCK" COLLECTION (AVAILABLE IN GREEN, BLUE & PURPLE)
  • "NEW" GHD GLOSS IV STYLER ( AVAILABLE IN RED & BLACK)


I previously owned the the 'GHD gold classic styler', used it on a daily basis....it was amazing with a capital 'A'. Out of every other brand of straightener I've had, the GHD has been the best. Below are just a few reasons why:
  • Professional Finish
  • Smoother plates
  • Cooler, lighter body
  • Ceramic heaters and contoured plates
  • Sleep mode

Recently I purchased the new Limited Edition GHD Scarlet...and not regretted it one bit! I absolutely LOVE it to pieces. It makes my hair feel so shiny and voluminous, giving me confidence like nothing else! Here is where I purchased it from: 
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lous-Hair-Design/239437632759122

One thing I fell in love with was the guaranteed warranty. 
IMPORTANT! TO GUARANTEE YOUR NEWLY PURCHASED GHD IS UNDER WARRANTY YOU MUST REGISTER IT! 
GO TO: http://www.ghdhair.com/au/help/product-registration :)


Usually I will either straighten or curl my hair, the GHD does it to perfection. Here is the result of curling & straightening my hair with the product:


Curled hair


Straight hair

Best of all, the 'sleep mode'. I hate nothing more than forgetting to turn off my appliances, especially ones that involve 'heat'.
Therefore the GHD is my miracle product!
I also love the fact that it is so much lighter than other leading brands. Which is easier on your muscles :)

For a simple tutorial on curling or straightening your hair, here are the links to a couple of Youtube clips:

CURLING: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyw8Y5XRWBE
STRAIGHTENING: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFrJcEslprM&feature=plcp


To me my hair is like my baby...as sad as that sounds. So to have such a fantastic product in my possession is tantalising. To the point where I've gone 'gaga' over it!



Stay pretty xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment