Essence 'Silky Touch Blush' review

Hi fellow readers :)


Over the last 2 weeks I've had this rotten flu that everyone in Perth seems to have caught. It's a bastard of a flu...I'm so over it! Anyway, enough ranting on. 
As today (in Perth, WA) was the first day of Sunday trading. I decided to suck it up and do some 'retail therapy'. It certainly paid off!

"A  fresh and healthy complexion is the perfect accessory during any season. With this silky-soft rouge, you can create gorgeous, natural-looking highlights on your cheeks. Available in various shades."


 Essence 'Silky Touch Blush' - #20 'Babydoll'
Lately I've been into the 'Essence' makeup range. At first, I was a little sceptical on its quality (considering their extremely low prices). Though upon further research, I've become very impressed. :)
Recently I purchased an Essence mascara. All I can say about it is...FAB. That sums it up in one word. I will definitely be re-purchasing this product.
Today I purchased the Essence 'Silky Touch' blush. And once again, I am very pleased with it already.

The Essence Silky Touch blush is $4.95 for 5 grams of product. I purchased the colour 'Babydoll #20'. If I was to compare it to another blush product, I would say it is similar to Nars 'Orgasm'. 
The blush appears to have warm 'peachy' undertones, also a slight gold shimmer. Very pretty indeed! I was also very impressed with its pigmentation. For a $5 blush, the quality is fantastic. :)

I found that the product applied onto my cheeks quite sheer, though I find that appealing. In my opinion, there's nothing worse than clown cheeks, ugh. ;)

The only negative of this product would be, if you have tanned skin. I believe the blush may be too sheer. Though for the ladies out there (including myself) with creamy, light skin. The product works very well.


                                                                        http://1.bp.blogspot.com/

All up, I am very impressed with this product from 'Essence'. I would suggest it to anyone who loves 'beauty at bargain prices'. 
:)

Stay pretty xxx

Follow me on Twitter @ Shopaholics Anonymous

Follow me on Facebook @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Like what you're reading? Follow me


0 comments:

Post a Comment