NEW 'VIDEOS' TAB!

Hi readers!

I've got some super exciting news for all of you :)

You may notice something a tad different in the menu bar at the top of this page...a video tab!
Now, you are all welcome to check out some fun and entertaining video clips. 
To find the page, simply click onto the 6th tab along the menu bar labelled 'videos'.

Here's the link...just in case:
http://the411shopaholicsanonymous.blogspot.com.au/p/videos.html

Have fun checking out the videos! (I will upload new clips every fortnight)



Screen-shot of new 'videos' page



Example clip from 'videos' page



Don't forget to enter the 1000 Views Giveaway! 



Stay pretty xx

Follow me on Twitter @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Follow me on Facebook @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Like what you're reading? Follow me


0 comments:

Post a Comment