NOTD - "Pretty pastel polish" - 15th Sept 2012

G'day girlies!

The seasons have finally changed in Australia...Spring is in the air! No longer are people hiding away in the warmth of their homes, but stepping outdoors to soak up the sun. :)

Today I have a short post to share with you, what better than 'nails of the day'.


Today I'm wearing on my nails:


  • Sportsgirl 'Nail It polish' in the colour 'Fresh' - $4.95 on SALE (Sportsgirl)
  • Sally Hansen 'Nail Shine Miracle' top coat - $18.95 (Priceline)



I have applied three thin coats of colour and one thick coat of the top coat.


This colour is absolutely beautiful, a perfect 'Fresh' and minty shade for spring. I don't usually wear a lot of pastel colours, but I believe that this colour will look stunning on all skin types, especially on an olive skin tone, (like mine). The pigmentation of the colour is also great, though you will probably need two or three coats to get your desired result. :)

In my opinion, the 'Sally Hansen' range rarely disappoints. The quality of their products are outstanding. The 'Nail Shine Miracle' top coat is a 'stand-out' product. Once applied, the finish is like glass. 


Overall, the 'Sportsgirl' polishes are a great product...definitely worth trying out. 

What is your favourite nail polish colour? Are you into 'pastels' this Spring?

Stay tuned next week for a special review on some of Australia's favourite makeup brands!

Don't forget to enter the 1000 Views Giveaway! 



Stay pretty xx

Follow me on Twitter @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Follow me on Facebook @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Like what you're reading? Follow me


*Disclaimer: I was not paid/given these products to review. It is simply my own viewpoint on my own purchases.

1 comment:

  1. I like the line from Sportsgirl)) Great shades , and affordable!

    ReplyDelete