Essie 'My Perfect Pair' review

Hi girlies!



Yesterday I was so happy to receive a special package at my door, two of the Essie 'My Perfect Pair' mini nail polishes.
I've neen wanting to get my hands on these little babies for a while now, so when I discovered them I was over the moon! 
*Notice - I was not paid for this review. The opinions I express are purely my own.

The contents of each product contains 2x mini sized (5 ml) polishes. 

  "I'm essie and this is my    perfect pair for summer"
- essie




Braziliant

a hot orange with a touch of shimmer







Super Bossa Nova

an upbeat bright fuchsia








Meet Me At Sunset

a vibrant deep orange





Smooth Sailing

a breezy lavender blue with a reflection of pearl







Both of these shades are from Essie's Summer 2011 collection. I think both combinations will be awesome for the summertime, especially 'Braziliant' and 'Smooth Sailing'. The pigmentation of each polish is brilliant. 

'Braziliant', 'Super Bossa Nova' and 'Smooth Sailing' are a shimmery/creme consistency, while 'Meet Me At Sunset' is a jelly consistency
Each 'perfect pair' retails at $4.99 (AUD), which is a great price for such an impressive product.

After reviewing this product, I can't wait to get my hands on some more fantastic polishes from the Essie range :)


What is your 'all time favourite' nail polish for the Summer?


Stay pretty xx

Follow me on Twitter @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Follow me on Facebook @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Like what you're reading? Follow me


1 comment:

  1. I always love Essie nail polishes and I will definitely grab these nail polishes. I super love their colors. They look elegant and classy.

    ReplyDelete