NOTD + Review (Zoya) - 16th November 2012

Hey readers!


Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been busy with uni exams this week. One down, one to go!

Today I have a short 'Nails of the Day' for you.
Introducing the one and only...

Zuza - 'Shelby'

Zoya Nail Polish in Shelby can be best described as: Soft but colorful cherry blossom pink with an opaque cream finish. A light girly pink with enough tint to keep it from looking pastel or washed out.



  • Color Family -  Pinks

  • Color Finish -  Cream

  • Color Intensity -  5 ( 1=Sheer - 5=Opaque )

  • Color Tone - Cool


 Star Rating 

★★★



The verdict:

Overall, I did like this polish, but not love. The shade is definitely beautiful, though how it applied wasn't so great. I found it to be somewhat streaky (even with two coats). In the end, I needed 3-4 coats to get my desired result.

So far, I've had this polish on my nails for two days, and it is already starting to split and chip, even with a base and top coat. *Sad face*

In all, this shade would be great for summer, you just need to be patient with it. Who knows...you may end up loving it. It's totally up to you :)


Zoya polishes retail for $17.2 7 AU (via 'Art Of Beauty Australia').

That's all for today folks!
Stay tuned for an my review and video (vlog) on the PMD system.


Stay pretty xx
Follow me on Twitter @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Follow me on Facebook @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Like what you're reading? Follow me



1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! I am fond of pink nail polishes so I'll definitely try this one out. Another addition to my collection.

    ReplyDelete