NOTD (Zoya) - 2nd November 2012


...G'day readers...

Today's NOTD will knock your socks off! 
Introducing one of Zoya's well renowned polishes...'Zuza'.


SOURCE
Apart from its name, Zuza is such a cute mermaid green colour. With tiny shimmery silver sparkles. 

Application of this product is incredibly smooth and opaque. For your desired result, one-two coats would be plenty. 

Zoya polishes retail for $17.2 7 AU via 'Art Of Beauty Australia'.

That's all for today folks!
Stay tuned for an upcoming review on two of my newest Zoya favourites.


Do you own any nail polishes from the Zoya range?
If so, which one is your top pick?


Stay pretty xx
Follow me on Twitter @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Follow me on Facebook @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Follow me on Instagram @ taylalorissa000
Like what you're reading? Follow me



0 comments:

Post a Comment