'Shout Out Sunday' - Parenzee's Homewares

Parenzee's everything at home

Dear readers,

Today I have a special company 'shout out' for you. Introducing, Parenzee's - 'everything at home'.
Parenzee's is a specialty store consisting of everything from candles, soap, homewares and more. Guaranteed to excite any shopaholic. I have purchased numerous items from the store. Let me say this, I love them all!

Parenzee's is located in Perth, Western Australia. According to my research, you can soon purchase online. How exciting!
To view some snapshots of the store. Go to the Parenzee's Facebook Page.

Business Hours:

Mon - Wed: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thu: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Fri - Sun: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm

Contact Details:

Nadia - (08) 92759559
Coventry Village, shop 140c
243 Walter Road, Morley 6062
nadiaparenzee@yahoo.com.au
www.parenzees.com


So, the next time you're are in the area. Pop in and say hello the the owner, Nadia.
Be prepared to be amazed at Parenzee's!


Stay pretty xx

Follow me on Twitter @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Like me on Facebook @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Follow me on Instagram @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Like what you're reading? Follow Me





1 comment: