Bourjois Paris Blush Review - #33 Lilas D'or


Hey girls


Today's review will be on the Bourjois Paris Blush in shade #33 - Lilas D'or. Known as a supposed dupe for the Nars 'Orgasm' blush, at a more affordable price tag... ooh how exciting!
I haven't purchased any Bourjois blushes previously, though I'm sure this purchase will no doubt spark a new obsession. This colour, as mentioned before is 33 Lilas D'Or, is a lilac/pink rose with a stunning gold shimmer, which is perfect for winter and summer looks.


This packaging is sleek and pretty. It has a reasonable sized mirror and a cute curved brush that fits perfectly over the domed blush. I love that Bourjois decided to include a teenie-tiny brush in their packaging. Even though its not top-quality, in my opinion, its fantastic for on-the-go application. 


This blush is simply gorgeous. Certain blushes are so shimmery that it gives your skin a slick finish and emphasises imperfections, this one is more like a blush that has itsy-bitsy flecks of glitter in it. Best of all, the product smells divine. It is sweetly scented, though not sickly sweet. Honestly, what more could you possibly ask for in a makeup product!


The Bourjois Lilas D'or blush is a beautiful product. I would strongly recommend this blush to those who are on a budget, yet want a sleek and quality product.

Bourjois Paris Blush retails for a mere $20 AUD. Compared to Nars 'Orgasm' at $45 AUD.
The Bourjois range is stocked at most Priceline stores across Australia, and online. 


*This post is not sponsored. I purchased this product with my own money.
**Camera used: Nikon Coolpix S9400
***Photo editing software/website: iPiccy


Stay pretty xx

Follow me on Twitter @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Like me on Facebook @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Follow me on Instagram @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Like what you're reading? Follow Me


0 comments:

Post a Comment