TV Appearance on 'The Couch'

 

Hey readers,


Today I have a fun video for you to watch. 
Every fortnight I present a segment called 'Talking Gadgets' on an Australian TV show called The Couch.

'The Couch promotes the people and talent of the Western Australian community, in the form of a good old chat/variety show. We have music and movie reviews, celebrity interviews, charity promotions, cooking, entertainment news and plenty of live music and dancing.' thecouch.com.au

Screenshots from The Couch

The video below is from one of my most recent appearances on The Couch - Enjoy!




 For more video's - go to TheCouchTV on YouTube
To see more 'Gadgets' - go to latestbuy.com.au



Stay pretty xx

Follow me on Twitter @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Like me on Facebook @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Follow me on Instagram @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Like what you're reading? Follow Me 



0 comments:

Post a Comment