'Little Black Book' - Filofax Finsbury Mini



I was lucky enough to get my hand on the Finsbury Grained Leather Mini Organiser. I prefer the leathers to synthetic leather ones, and I as I usually go for bold colours I went for a classic black this time.

With it being so small (the mini) there’s only so much you can do with it but it does force you to only include the most important things in there!




I think it is a lovely size. It is perfect for little bits of information like shopping lists and scribbling down important dates, this is mainly what I use it for. The size of the paper isn't too bad, I'm small myself so it doesn't seem that small to me. It is a bit of a problem when I get to the bottom of the page but I'm not bothered if my hand writing gets untidy on shopping lists!

I like the clasp as it is quite long and sturdy, unlike the Kendal strap I think.
As I said, the leather feel is lovely. The 3 card slots on the inside are perfect for me as I only really use the slots for my student card and some sticky flags.




The rings are 13mm in diameter. You can fit a surprising amount of paper/inserts/refills in there, I have 2014 (June - December) and 2015 week-on-2 pages diary inserts inside the planner at the moment... and they fit snug as a bug in a rug.

I like the zipped section on the back of the planner. It's not a large section but I mainly keep coins in my pocket so this is great for some emergency coins and other small essential items (e.g. coupons).




The full-width wallet-pocket is a great bonus. I love to stash everything I possibly can in places like this... everything BUT cash notes. It certainly brings a smile to my face every time I look in it and its much easier to carry around...compared to my Personal Red Metropol and Pink Domino. Luckily, I managed to find a slimline pen which fits this size diary perfectly without being too long or fat. 

I discovered this black beauty Filofax from filofaxshop.com.au and the dividers were made by yours truly.






Do you use a Filofax? If so do you personalise it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment